Business Development Coordinator
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with a friendly, supportive team working on the forefront of digital design and development? Are you looking to challenge yourself in a multi-disciplinary role at the intersection of strategy, design, technology, and innovation? Then this position might be for you.
We are expanding our business development team and looking for someone who is organized, solutions-oriented, and an excellent communicator. Join us in building and growing relationships with some of the world's most innovative and forward-looking nonprofit, advocacy, cultural, corporate, and government institutions.
About the position
The ideal candidate is passionate about how technology and innovative thinking can create positive change for private and public organizations across a variety of industries. We are seeking candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience in client management or sales at an agency, consulting, or technology firm.
You will become a key member of the team, enabling us to take the next step in our company's growth and take on more ambitious and challenging projects. This will be a highly collaborative role, and you will work closely with other members of the team. Our team is currently fully remote, and when current events allow for shared workspaces, we expect to continue to offer flexible remote working arrangements. This position will be based in New York City; in the future, the selected candidate will be expected to attend meetings and work in-person in New York City on a regular basis.
What you'll do:
- Provide support to principals and other team members as a key part of our long-term Good Growth business development process by identifying, qualifying and responding to new business opportunities.
- Cultivate strong long-term relationships with new and existing clients and strategic partners.
- Create introductory presentations, draft proposals, and Assist with the RFP process, including sourcing, evaluating, information-gathering.
- Improve communications with prospects, clients, key stakeholders, partners and the departments within Reflexions.
- Help manage our sales pipeline, including sales analysis and reporting.
- Provide logistical support throughout all aspects of a project’s lifecycle, from initial client contact through project delivery and ongoing support.
- Create, develop, and sustain business relationships within professional organizations and industries through activities such as engagement in relevant industry groups, professional associations, and conferences.
- Perform other duties, including assistance with social media and web marketing, assistance with internal projects, and other related responsibilities as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- You have demonstrable experience with sales or client service in the digital design, technology, or professional services industries and a practical understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- You’re willing to work in a closely-knit team environment and demonstrate a passion for solving business problems with creative and technology-based solutions.
- You have a track record of meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations.
- You’re comfortable updating social media postings and website content on a consistent basis.
- You have attention to detail while maintaining a big-picture strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Strong communication and active listening skills with the ability to inspire an audience, both one-on-one and in larger group presentations
- Curiosity, with an eagerness to learn quickly on the job
- Strong character and commitment to collective goals and team success
- Caring for the customer and fellow team members
- Good collaborator and ability to excel in a team setting
- A strong work ethic and ‘can-do’ problem-solving attitude
- Self-motivated and genuinely excited by technology
- Excellent business writing skills
- Friendly and approachable
You can expect a supportive, knowledgeable, and inclusive team to help you succeed. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability coverages, and access to FSA, HSA, and our 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Generous and flexible paid time off
- Flexible work from home policy
- Learning and development stipends
If you feel that you reflect these qualities, we’d love to hear from you. Please complete the application form and upload your resume and cover letter.
- Information Technology & Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Full-time (salary)
- Business Development
- Sales and Marketing
Reflexions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at Reflexions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, national origin, age, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. We are committed to promoting a workplace of which we are all proud to be a part.